December 24, 2009

Favorite Christmas Movies

I love any good spirited, wholesome Christmas show and/or movie.

So here it goes, my favorite Christmas movies:

White Christmas
Christmas in Connecticut
Meet Me in St. Louis
The Bells of St. Mary
Holiday Inn
Miracle on 34th Street (original)
It's A Wonderful Life
The Family Man
The Family Stone
Deck the Halls
Christmas in Canaan (new this year)
The National Tree (new this year)
Jingle All The Way
Home Alone
Home Alone 2
Snow Day
Meet the Santas
Snowglobe
Moonlight & Mistletoe
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Christmas Vacation (I've become a little less fond of this one as I've gotten older)
Thomas Kinkade's The Christmas Cottage

I'm sure I've forgotten a few, but that's okay. You get the idea.

1 comment:

R said...

want to know what's sad? the only ones i've seen on your list are family man, family stone (my 2 FAVES!) and Christmas vacay. :0) and home alone also. i'm the worst!

 
“” “”